[vtkusers] vtkThreshold question

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed Jun 14 08:50:08 EDT 2006

Hi Randall,

vtkThreshold should be able to handle vtkPolyData; it accepts any type
of vtkDataSet as input, and there's no apparent limitation on the type
of cells that can be contained in the dataset to be thresholded. Would
you please post the stack trace? If you have a small dataset that can be
used to reproduce the problem (and that you would be able to post), that
would be very helpful as well.

- Amy