[vtkusers] Re: BioImageXD's vtk extensions

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Jun 12 10:28:21 EDT 2006

Hi,

The LSM reader works just fine with my images - I no more need to convert
them with imagej :-)
Mathieu, it would be really nice if it can be integrated in VTK. Is it
possible ?

I have seen some deconvolution related classes in the C++ directory, but
haven't found the feature in the GUI. Are they already usable ?

Thanks a lot,

Gaetan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann