[vtkusers] Re: OSX dashboard

Dan White dan at chalkie.org.uk
Thu Jun 8 08:39:05 EDT 2006

HI Glen,

please can you send my your CMakeLists.txt
so i can try to replicate it here.

I wonder if it is really just python 2.4 instead of python 2.3 that
causes the undefined symbols problem get in linking the Graphics
dylib...
seems odd though... its not linking the GraphicsPython lib just the c+
+ library..

cheers

Dan

On 8 Jun 2006, at 15:26, Glen Lehmann wrote:

> Hi Dan,
>
> Just a quick note; after all of that discussion yesterday, my
> dashboard timed out on the ftp-upload last night.  I checked the logs,
> and all the ctests passed.  Hopefully all goes well with the ftp-ing
> tonight.
>
> Glen

Dr. Daniel James White BSc. (Hons.) PhD
Bioimaging Coordinator
Nanoscience Centre and Department of Biological and Environmental
Sciences
Division of Molecular Recognition
Ambiotica C242
PO Box 35