[vtkusers] Bug# 3164

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Fri Jun 9 12:01:38 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 11:46 -0400, Kalpathi Subramanian wrote:
> I built vtk (CVS version from a couple of days back). Running
> application brings up this error (noted as bug 3164 on the vtk site):
>
> vtkInteractorStyleJoyStickCamera : Time start failed
>
> Has this been resolved?  Whats the fix?
>
> 	-- krs

I noticed this too. I don't like that interactor style so I always hit
't' to toggle to the trackball interactor style which works fine. This
doesn't fix the bug but it works for many of the examples. For your own
code it is easy enough to pick the interactor style.

See:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Examples/Tutorial/Step5/Cxx/Cone5.cxx?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain