[vtkusers] Re: VTK /Cmake OSX universal binary quality dashboards

Mike Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:35:34 EDT 2006

The only problem I see with this setup is that you can not build a
Universal Binary that actually _runs_ on OS X 10.3.9. For that you
would need to set the SYSROOT to something else. Xcode handles this in
an .xcconfig file. I think CMAKE is going to have to handle it the
same way.
   So, to summarize, if you want a Universal Binary that will run on
OS X 10.3.9 (PPC) through 10.4.6 (Intel), then the intel side needs to
build against the 10.4u sdk and the PPC side needs to build against
the 10.3.9 sdk.

mike

Mike Jackson
imikejackson _at_ gee-mail dot com