[vtkusers] sdf file format

Jack Gundrum jsg3 at psu.edu
Wed Jun 7 11:22:44 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have an sdf formated file that I am attempting to change to somthing
VTK could load and was wondering if anyone has
tried this before? The file begins with the following header info which
I thought could be changed into a vtk file type?

# SDF
parameter byteorder = 0x78563412;
int npart = 9224;
float eps = 0.01;
float Gnewt = 1;
float Gamma = 2;
float tolerance = 1e-04;
int iter = 99900;
int ndim = 3;
float tpos = 463.86;
float star_mass = 0.0922395;
float bh_mass = 1.0007;
struct {
   float mass;                 /* mass of body */
   float x, y, z;              /* position of body */
   float vx, vy, vz;           /* velocity of body */
   float u;                    /* internal energy */
   float h;                    /* smoothing length */
   float rho;                  /* density */
   float phi;                  /* grav potential */
   unsigned int nbrs;          /* number of neighbors */
   unsigned int ident;         /* unique? identifier */
   float sx, sy, sz, st;
   float gama;
   float enth;
}[9224];