[vtkusers] Stream Error dependant on the number of pieces

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Tue Jun 6 15:31:58 EDT 2006

I tried an update of CVS and a rebuild of VTK but the error persists. I
tried to rewrite the image file to make sure what I'm seeing is the
reader's fault, but nothing changed.

I've tracked the functions that complain all the way to
vtkXMLDataParser::ReadBinaryData which is giving a "wrong" actual size.
Whether that comes from the ReadCompressedData messing up or the hard
disk messing up or something I don't know.