[vtkusers] Problem with vtkXYPlotActor.

Jan Palach palach16 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Jun 6 11:02:32 EDT 2006

Based on the method 'SetXRange' I inform the minimum and maximum values for X axis. But, when I am plotting the graphic the curve appear distorced or do not appear. But, when I use the index of the tuples as values to the x axis, the curve appear normally.
 The values that I send to the 'SetXRange' method are: SetXRange(0, 0.003);
 Does anybody can help?

 Thank's.

/(        )`
                              \ \___   / |