[vtkusers] How to apply two different filter on the same dataset but not the same data ?

Sebastien Jourdain jourdain at artenum.com
Tue Jun 6 10:25:46 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I would like to apply several filters on the same dataset but not
necessary to the same data of that dataset.

For the filter that don't need the data from the dataset to generate a
new geometry, I've noticed the method "ColorByArray" on mappers, but I
didn't really understand its parameters, and what should I put in it...

Otherwise for filters like vtkWarpScalar or vtkContour, I didn't manage
to select the right data of the dataset. Or maybe I forget to make a
special update.
But it's the same as before, I've tried to use the method
SetInputArrayToProcess (in VTK 5) but I didn't understand what should I
put in parameter.

Please help... ;-)

Thanks,

Seb