[vtkusers] how to use vtkWorldPointPicker?

Bo Shi chinaren.vtk at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 13:58:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

     I want to use vtkWorldPointPicker to get the 3D value while I'm using
mouse left click! Who can tell me how to do that! By the way I won't  to use
'P' key to indicate my pick operation.  Also I'm confused that how can I
give the intial first two values in the  following  Pick  parameters, those
are  selectionPt[0] and selectionPt[1]. Any idea is appreciated! Thanks a
lot! Giving some source code is appreciated.

int vtkWorldPointPicker::Pick (  double  *selectionPt*[3],

vtkRenderer <http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/5.0/html/a01970.html> *  *
renderer*
)  [inline]