[vtkusers] Problem with wglCreateContext

Tarik ZOUAGUI tarik.zouagui at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 2 06:16:20 EDT 2006

Hi,
As soon as I try creating a render view I start getting this message in the debugger:

ERROR: In \Creatis\Vtk\Rendering\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 746
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (00B50958): wglCreateContext failed in CreateAWindow(), error: 1114
ERROR: In \Creatis\Vtk\Rendering\vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow.cxx, line 746
vtkWin32OpenGLRenderWindow (00B50958): wglCreateContext failed in CreateAWindow(), error: 6

I have a laptop running XP with an NVIDIA GeForce4 420 Go card.
It seems I have the same problem as in the mail below.

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2004-March/072384.html

I looked at Kitware's search web, google and I did not find any answer about this problem.

Thanks for any insight,
Tarik.