[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget - unable to create an instance of the class

Rashed Karim rashed.karim at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 11:02:57 EDT 2006

 Hi everyone,

I am trying to use the vtkImagePlaneWidget class, and its quite strange that
my program crashes when I am trying to create a new instance/object of
vtkImagePlaneWidget class.

I have no compile errors, or link errors and I have included the required
vtkHybrid.lib and vtkWidgets.lib link libraries. However, the program
crashes at the point where I am trying to create the vtkImagePlaneWidget
object:

vtkImagePlaneWidget *plane_x = vtkImagePlaneWidget::New();

Does anyone have any clue as to why this is happening. Any help will be
appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

--
Rashed karim