[vtkusers] a question about installation

Amy Squillacote amy.squillacote at kitware.com
Wed Jul 19 10:37:40 EDT 2006

If you want to build VTK, you should download vtk-5.0.1.zip from
www.vtk.org. (vtk-5.0.1-win32.exe is a pre-built version of VTK that
allows you to run VTK tcl scripts.) Once you have downloaded the .zip
file, use WinZip to extract the files it contains. The top-level VTK
directory will contain a file call VTKConfig.cmake.

- Amy