[vtkusers] CMake hangs when installing vtk 5.0.1.

Dongqing Chen dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu
Fri Jul 14 14:04:33 EDT 2006

    Thanks a lot, David.  I really appreciate your help .

   Actually, I have tried running CMake 2.4 again starting with an new/empty binary directory just like the suggestion you mentioned below. But still the same problem.  Up to now, I have not solved that problem, and I am temporarily working on my old machine. I do believe there should be an easy solution to this problem.

Best Wishes,
Dongqing Chen
Ph.D Research Assistant
Rm. 07, Paul C. Lutz Hall
Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP) Lab
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Speed School of Engineering
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY. 40292
U.S.A