[vtkusers] Progress bar with MFC+VTK

Suresh G N suresh.gn1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 13:53:31 EDT 2006

Dear friends,

I am using MFC to develope GUI for my visualization application. When
I load a large data set my application shows not responding so I have
decided to use a progress bar to show the activity. I tried using the
command observer available in the vtkcommand.h file. Unfortunately it
is giving some  linker errors. Can any one please send me some
examples to use the observer to update the progress bar? It's very
urgent because I have to submit the thesis next week.

Thanks a zillion
Suresh