[vtkusers] CMake hangs when installing vtk 5.0.1.

Dongqing Chen dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu
Thu Jul 13 21:14:42 EDT 2006

Dear All:

   First, thanks for David's replying.

   During the past two days, my CMake 2.4 was stuck serveral time when
checking support for c++ explicit template instantiation through the
configuration procedure.

   Any one can give some hints on this?

Best Wishes,
Dongqing Chen
Ph.D Research Assistant
Rm. 07, Paul C. Lutz Hall
Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP) Lab
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Speed School of Engineering
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY. 40292
U.S.A