[vtkusers] vtk visuel c++ 6 error Cannot open include file: 'vtkConfigure.h'

moi moiaussi helaforum at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 13 06:31:03 EDT 2006

 i am a beginner for VTK. I met the following problem when i was testing an exemple dowlanded named cube.cxx:
c:\exemple vtk\cube.cxx(17) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'vtkActor.h': No such file or directory
Error executing cl.exe.

when i copy all the header file under the same directory to cube.cxx, i obtain this message:

Compiling...
Cube.cxx
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\wincon.h(217) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'BOOL'
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\wincon.h(217) : error C2501: 'WINBASEAPI' : missing storage-class or type specifiers
c:\program files\microsoft visual studio\vc98\include\wincon.h(217) : fatal error C1004: unexpected end of file found
Error executing cl.exe.
Cube.exe - 3 error(s), 0 warning(s)

please i need for your help because no vtk exemple is working with me

i work under windous XP visual c++ 6

THANKS
i am subscribe in your mailig list but i didn't recived a mail "farhat" is my name in the forum