[vtkusers] help on install vtk 5.0.1.

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Jul 12 08:46:29 EDT 2006

Are you saying that CMake hangs and does not finish when trying to
configure vtk 5.0.1?

Is this on Windows or Linux or Mac?
At what point does it hang? (What's the last "correct" thing that it
does before it hangs?)
What CMake version / settings are you using?
Can you reply and attach the CMakeCache.txt file from your attempt?

Give more details with a specific question and somebody might be able to
help you get to the next step...

- David