[vtkusers] help on install vtk 5.0.1.

Dongqing Chen dqchen at cvip.louisville.edu
Wed Jul 12 00:07:03 EDT 2006

Dear All:

   Some problems happened when I try to install the lastest vtk 5.0.1 on my new desktop. The problem is that the configure procedure is always stuck somewhere when using CMake. Before when I installed vtk 5.0.0, the installation procedure was very smooth. What I did was to follow a file, which was found on the website to show how to install vtk 5.0.0. I know that there should be something wrong. Who has the experince on install vtk 5.0.1 to share with me?  Any hint is really appreciated.
Best Wishes,
Dongqing Chen
Ph.D Research Assistant
Rm. 07, Paul C. Lutz Hall
Computer Vision & Image Processing (CVIP) Lab
Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering
Speed School of Engineering
University of Louisville
Louisville, KY. 40292
U.S.A