[vtkusers] VTK on "Catamount"

Wylie, Brian bnwylie at sandia.gov
Thu Jul 6 12:46:42 EDT 2006

Randall,

We have tried this... unsuccessfully.... :(

The issue is that CMake doesn't really support of the notion of 'cross
compililation'.  It's my opinion that CMake should support cross
compililation but I don't believe there are that many end users for this
type of functionality so it's probably not on the top of their to do
list.

But now we have at least two votes for it. :)

Anyone else out there want to do cross compilation with CMake?

Brian Wylie - Org 9227
Sandia National Laboratories
MS 0822 - Building 880/A1-J
(505)844-2238 FAX(505)845-0833