[vtkusers] vtkimageplanewidget link error (updated)

mahmoud ismail mahmoudtheleader2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 14:54:30 EST 2006

  can any one help me with this link error
  in vs.net

  ff_modifications error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: static class vtkImagePlaneWidget * __cdecl vtkImagePlaneWidget::New(void)" (?New at vtkImagePlaneWidget@@SAPAV1 at XZ) referenced in function "private: void __thiscall ff_modifications::on_planeWidget_clicked(void)" (?on_planeWidget_clicked at ff_modifications@@AAEXXZ)

  this error appears with every function called from vtkimagePlaneWidget Class
  I.e if I called two function i will have two link errors