[vtkusers] VTK 5.0 Official Release and Borland C++ Builder 6/2006

Luca Picello luca.picello at libero.it
Tue Jan 31 12:45:12 EST 2006

I compiled official VTK 5.0 with borland c++ builder 2006 and it is
missing the

#if defined(__BORLANDC__)
#include <mem.h> // for memcpy
#endif

only in file:
Utilities/DICOMParser/DICOMAppHelper.cxx

but I am not sure it is missing only here. I compiled without tests and
examples.
add it and have fun.
this issue has already been reported and fixed in cvs version (but cvs
is not compiling in other modules for other reasons)

Luca