[vtkusers] VTK 5.0 Official Release and Borland C++ Builder 6/2006

Jiksed jiksed at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 11:46:48 EST 2006

      Dear vtkusers,

  I found VTK 5.0 official release on the VTK website http://www.vtk.org/get-software.php, but I could not find the Changes between VTK 4.4 and VTK 5.0 and how to migrate from 4.4 to 5.0. I could not find any vtk document for download though there is an online version here http://www.vtk.org/doc/release/5.0/html/.

  I am using Borland C++ Builder 6 with a static build. Can I have a static build of vtk5.0 with BCB6 and/or BCB 2006? Will I have to change my own BCB code in order to use vtk5.0?

  Thank you.

  Jiksed