[vtkusers] vtkGeography listed in vtk Wiki but MIA

Samuel Espy SameSpy at pobox.com
Mon Jan 30 22:42:32 EST 2006

Greetings all,

I have a project for which I am trying to use vtk for geospatial data.  The
extension library (vtkGeogography) listed in the vtk Wiki would save me a
significant amount of time.  Unfortunately, it is a dead link on the Wiki
and the only positive results my Google searches have returned cached Google
pages which don't include the oh-so-necessary files.   Does anyone know the
status of the library?  I noticed that it had been hosted in New Orleans.
If the author has not purposefully rescinded the library and someone has a
copy of it, I would be most grateful for a copy.

Thanks in advance,

Samuel Espy