[vtkusers] vtkVolumeRayCastCompositeFunction and vtkVolumeRayCastMapper linking error

Tom Radcliffe tradcliffe at predictivepatterns.com
Fri Jan 27 10:20:14 EST 2006

I ran into similar problems with VC2005 using the VTK sources out of
CVS, and dropped back to the stable 4.2 release, where everything works
without problems.  At the moment the latest VTK sources seem to have
problems building with VC2005 (my test was about a month ago, and
unfortunately I didn't have time to dig more deeply into it when I knew
the 4.2 sources would build just fine.)

--Tom

--
Tom Radcliffe, Ph.D., P.Eng.
President, Predictive Patterns Software Inc.
tradcliffe at predictivepatterns.com