[vtkusers] Re: CMake issues

Bob Palank bob at stlcc.org
Thu Jan 26 19:01:32 EST 2006

Greetings.
Running Win XP Home with VC++.Net Express 2005.  In attempting to build vtk
4.2 CMake 2.2-Patch3  reports that it cannot compile a sample program and
offers no output message.   I tested my own C program using cl from within a
batch file and the comile. link, execute sequence was successful.
What should I do?
BR
  Bob Palank