[vtkusers] gcc4.0.2

Leila Baghdadi baghdadi at sickkids.ca
Tue Jan 24 15:45:53 EST 2006

Hi everyone,

I just got a copy of vtk from cvs and am trying to compile it with
gcc4.0.2. I think my compiler is probably confused with some header
files but am not sure how to solve this,

any suggestions

Thanks

Building CXX object
Common/CMakeFiles/vtkCommonPythonD.dir/vtkCharArrayPython.o
/home/baghdadi/VTK/Common/vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx: In member
function ‘void vtkArrayIteratorTemplate<T>::PrintSelf(std::ostream&,
vtkIndent)’:
/home/baghdadi/VTK/Common/vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx:129: error:
‘endl’ was not declared in this scope
/home/baghdadi/VTK/Common/vtkArrayIteratorTemplate.txx:134: error:
‘endl’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: ***
[Common/CMakeFiles/vtkCommonPythonD.dir/vtkCharArrayPython.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [Common/CMakeFiles/vtkCommonPythonD.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2