[vtkusers] delaunay2D

lohs at atlas.de lohs at atlas.de
Thu Jan 19 12:10:00 EST 2006

Hallo,

I assume someone out there can give me help to my current VTK problem.

I am developing a 3D game like VTK application and I need to add some
kind
of realistic bottom profile representation.

I tried the demReader example which works properly but neclecting some
geodetic aspects. Now I tried the examples for the delaunay2D, which I
prefer
because I have a number of profile points.

According to the example I generate a random set of 3D points and but
them
into the delaunay filter. When I put the output directly to the mapper
it works
fine, but when I try to add vtkWarpScalar and
vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter
according to the demReader example, I receive a error message missing
input
and do not see any more profile.

Can anyone give my help why I cannot put the result of a delaunay
triangulation
as input to a vtkBandedPolyDataContourFilter and what to do instead.

Thanks in advance

Uwe