[vtkusers] Geforce 6600 and isosurface display problem

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 6 12:28:19 EST 2006

Hi Binjie,

To help you are important more information about your system. I'm a
Linux user, and at this land, that's appears a driver instalation
problem, or a link problem, and not realy a hardware or VTK problem.
Then, first I'll advice you to recompile and relink ( may be only relink
solve the problem ) your application at your new system.
Whenever, to ask this question some informations are important:
a) How operanting system you use? ( version, if linux, kernel version )
b) How driver version you use?
c) Only the mentioned case have problems or other applications which use
the accelerated hardware ( e.g. games ) was presented problems?

Regards,
Wagner Sales