[vtkusers] installing VTK 5.0 under Borland c++ Builder 6.0 (vtkDtaArrayTemplate)

lohs at atlas.de lohs at atlas.de
Fri Feb 24 03:39:40 EST 2006

Hi,

I tried to compile VTK 5.0 under Borland C++ Builder 6 and I have the
following problem:

   vtkDataArrayTemplate class is not included in the DLL and library.

I rerun CMake and added  vtkDataArrayTemplate.obj manually
in the makefile. But again the compiler did not generate a vtkDataArrayTemplate.obj
and it is not contained in the vtkCommon.lib/dll .

May be someone else has solved this problem.

Additionally I have the problem that my programm is forced to use _USE_OLD_RW_STL
and I didn't found any place in CMake to force the compiler to use this flag.
I think that this leads me to my problem that it is not possible to reduce the
number of points in a vtkPoints array, so that the number of points in a polygon
cannot be reduced lateron.

Thanks in advance for help

Yours Uwe