[vtkusers] vtkFollowers inside a vtkPropAssembly

Sergio Peffe sergiopeffe-vtk at yahoo.it
Fri Feb 17 06:01:32 EST 2006

Hello,

 I have some (6) vtkFollowers which follow the
 same camera. I have noticed that putting them one
 by one in the renderer work.

Then, to restructure the software a bit, I added
them to a vtkPropAssembly and then added the
vtkPropAssembly to the renderer. But this does not
work any more.

They are rendered, yes, but in strange position
and don't follow the camera, or, at least don't
follow the "active" camera.

But stepped into the code (vtkFollower.cxx) and
they seem to get the correct camera...

Am I using the vtkPropAssembly improperly?

I am using

windows XP vtk 5.1.0 visual 2005

Thanks,

 Sergio