[vtkusers] A simple question about"SetScalarInput". :)

fyy5581 fyy5581 at 163.com
Thu Feb 16 01:34:54 EST 2006

Hi,
 I found the codes in the "The Visualization ToolKit" chapter7 page257
There is something wrong when I compile it.Here are the part of the codes:

vtkStructuredPointsReader *reader = vtkStructuredPointsReader::New();
  reader->SetFileName("C:/VTKData/Data/ironProt.vtk");
  reader->Update();
vtkVolumeRayCastMapper *volMapper = vtkVolumeRayCastMapper::New();
volMapper->SetScalarInput(reader->GetOutput());

the compiler says the SetScalarInput is not the member of vtkVolumeRayCastMapper .What method can I use to replace it?
Thank you very much!

Vivian