[vtkusers] VTK 5.0.0 Source Code Changed

X Z xf10036 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 15 14:36:25 EST 2006

David,

Thanks for the information.  But I was talking about the source code posted
on the vtk website: http://www.vtk.org/files/release/5.0/vtk-5.0.0.zip.  Has
it been updated since its initial 'offical' release?  I downloaded it once
on Jan 31 and again a few days ago.  A comparison of the source code from
these two downloads revealed the differences.

Xiaofeng Zhao
http://www.xzing.org
errare humanum est