[vtkusers] VTK 5.0.0 Source Code Changed

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Feb 15 12:44:33 EST 2006

So far there are three CVS tags related to VTK 5 :
  VTK-5-0-0-rc1
  VTK-5-0
  VTK-5-0-bp

VTK-5-0-bp corresponds to the branchpoint, the state of the code when
the branch was made.

VTK-5-0 is the branch tag and changes do get checked into this tag as
bug fixes are made to the VTK-5-0 branch.

VTK-5-0-0-rc1 corresponds to the stable release of VTK 5.0.0 and will
not change moving forward.

Hope this clarifies things for you...
David