[vtkusers] vtkXYPlotActor interacting style?

John Platt jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Feb 15 03:38:09 EST 2006

Have you looked at
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2005-May/079645.html ?

HTH

John

-----Original Message-----
From: vtkusers-bounces+jcplatt=lineone.net at vtk.org
[mailto:vtkusers-bounces+jcplatt=lineone.net at vtk.org] On Behalf Of Ross
Hennessy
Sent: 14 February 2006 06:53
To: vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject: [vtkusers] vtkXYPlotActor interacting style?

Hi,

I'm using a vtkXYPlotActor and would like to know how I can interact
with the data? What I would like to be able to do is "zoom" in on a
region of data exactly the same way as you can with three-dimensional
data. I've tried using the vtkXYPlotWidget but this only allows me to
change the size and shape of the whole plot. If there is a way of using
an existing interactor style to achieve this can you please direct me
towards an example, otherwise I'll be interested in working out how
difficult it is to implement an interactor style to achieve this
functionality.

Thanks, Ross