[vtkusers] vtkXYPlotActor interacting style?

Ross Hennessy R.Hennessy at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Tue Feb 14 01:53:04 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm using a vtkXYPlotActor and would like to know how I can interact with
the data? What I would like to be able to do is "zoom" in on a region of
data exactly the same way as you can with three-dimensional data. I've tried
using the vtkXYPlotWidget but this only allows me to change the size and
shape of the whole plot. If there is a way of using an existing interactor
style to achieve this can you please direct me towards an example, otherwise
I'll be interested in working out how difficult it is to implement an
interactor style to achieve this functionality.

Thanks, Ross