[vtkusers] Clipping of a volume

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:28:28 EST 2006

Have you checked out vtkBoxWidget? It takes care of a lot of cropping work
for you automatically. There is an example file that shows how to enable
cropping of a volume with it (check the online class documentation for the
link). I've only used vtkImageData -> vtkVolume as its input, but it will
probably work with vtkStructuredPoints -> vtkVolume too,

Mark