[vtkusers] VTK 5.0 and QT support

Aleks Malyushytsky aleksmaly at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 17:36:21 EST 2006

Hi,

  I am new to VTK and CMake and have some troubles to make them work together.
  (system: Windows XP, MSVC 6.0, QT 3.3.5,VTK 5.0)

  First I downloaded CMake and VTK 5.0, created compatible to my comiler projects with CMake, compiled VTK.

  Now I don't really know what to do. I have not found any way to turn on QT support in steps above.

  But I found 2 folders : \GUISupport\Qt and  \Install\Examples\GUI\Qt in my installation folder so I tried to use CMake for these folders (specified desired QT version -3).
  None of attempts succeded.

  I asume I am doing something wrong and missed something importat..
  Could anybody tell me what I should do to add QT 3.3.5 support to VTK 5.0.0 in order to be able to compile existing examples?

  Thanks in advance,
  Alex

  .

http://mail.yahoo.com