[vtkusers] Re: Packaging vtk: patents

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Thu Dec 28 15:32:37 EST 2006

On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 21:05 +0100, Axel Thimm wrote:

> It is all already cooked up. The specfiles that have been submitted are
> the same as the ones at ATrpms

Oh nifty and neat. I was just rereading the spec manuals, not a waisted
afternoon I guess. All the while I was thinking that I must have seen
VTK RPMs before. I think the only hangup I had with using them was wacky
build options that I thought I might want like fancy offscreen options
and MPI.

By submitted do you mean that the package has been submitted to Fedora
for inclusion?

Thank you very much.