[vtkusers] build problem with vtk5.x

yi mu mugjfyi at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 28 13:12:39 EST 2006

Hi All,

When building latest the vtk-5.x version, I ran into this problem:
"/DIR/libvtkRenderingTCL.so, undefined   reference to
'Tk_PhotoPutBlock_NoComposite' ", I nm 'Tk_PhotoPutBlock_NoComposite' from
the previous build, its flag is 'U', but I was able to build the package
successfully, now even I want to go back to build the previous version, it
is vtk-5.x  nightly version, I got the same complains, looks like something
change on my system since my last build so I can't build vtk anymore, any
ideas?