[vtkusers] XY plot box

Marius Schollmeier m.schollmeier at gmx.net
Thu Dec 28 12:43:51 EST 2006

Hi,

maybe this is a stupid question, but I am new to vtk and browsing the
web for two days didn't help...
I like to visualize data from a 3D simulation code. One feature should
be a simple 2D XY plot showing the positions of particles (as dots) in a
slice of the simulation box, or from 2D simulations.
The vtkXYPlotActor looks quite promising, but how can one draw a box
instead of just two lines representing the x/y-axes? Is there a
possibility to add an upper x-axis and right y-axis? Unfortunately there
is no option like the "box on" command in Matlab :o)

Regards,
Marius