[vtkusers] Is there any users use java to develop vt k applications?help me compile vtk5.0.2

iii-lin iii-lin at 163.com
Mon Dec 11 23:52:08 EST 2006

hello,
I download vtk5.0.2,vtkData5.0.2,and the vtk-win32-5.0.2.exe

In cmake:
where is the source code:    D:\lmhjava\VTK
where to build the binaries: D:\lmhjava\VTK\bin
In the cache values I also set the BUILD_EXAMPLES,VTK_WRAP_JAVA on.
and point the VTK_DATA_ROOT to D:\lmhjava\VTKData

Then I click configure,and click ok.

Then I open the vtk.dsw,set configuration to win32 release,and compile.
the compiler output:can not find symbol: vtk3DWidget vtkBoxWidget vtkImagePlaneWidget ..... while compiling the *Driver.java
In the bin\java\vtk diretory,the java interface class are not generate,where to find this files?

*.jar is also not output.

Can anyone help me?thanks.