[vtkusers] Please help me by answering the simple question

luisc l.perez at iturribizia.com
Tue Dec 5 10:09:20 EST 2006

It's difficult to know what's your problem because you don't submit
enough data.

I don't use any flags (at least in command line) to generate makefiles.
It seems that your program runs (if you see the background the program
is running) so the problem must be inside the source code file.

Regards,
Luis.