Re: [vtkusers] Please help me by answering the simple question

Bartlomiej Wilkowski wilku_83 at o2.pl
Mon Dec 4 12:56:09 EST 2006

Hello Sawsantry this page: http://www.spinet.pl/~wilku/vtk-howtowhat wrraper language are u using?java, tcl, python?good luckBartek---- Wiadomość Oryginalna ----
Od: Sawsan Ahmed <sawsanahm at yahoo.com>
Do: vtkusers at vtk.org
Data: 4 grudnia 2006 14:54
Temat: [vtkusers] Please help me by answering the simple question
Hello friends,
I don't know why any body did not answer my question.Though my question is simple,please help me by answering it as I am quite new in VTK.
I am a newbie in VTK,using vtk5.0.2 in my fedora 5.I am not using any warpper language.I don't know which flags to set on in cmake -i.After using make,only see the back ground,no object in it.Please help me ,tell me which options do I need to turn on.Thanks in advance.
Sawsan.