[vtkusers] SetOutputSpacing() and reslicer question

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 30 09:18:03 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

I have an input data set that has the following spacing:

0.78125, 0.78125, 1.56.

Now, I reslice the data in the YZ and XZ planes. I was wondering how I
should set the OutputSpacing  of the reslicer so that the image is displayed
with the proper aspect ratio? What is the justification for the values
chosen?

Also, when I want to further reslice based on the points that the user
chooses with mouse clicks... I guess I have to take this output spacing into
account and normalize the mouse click positions based on this spacing...

I would really appreciate any help here. I am a bit confused as you can
guess as to how this output spacing is spread through the axes...

Cheers and thanks a lot,

Anja