[vtkusers] AutoCad dxf reader?

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed Aug 30 08:58:48 EDT 2006

I also have a vtkDXFReader. It hasn't been used for a couple of years so
I'll see if it builds and runs with the new pipeline architecture. When
I wrote it there was no such thing as composite datasets, so I made a
collection dataset type and exported each layer inside a dataset in a
collection. I'll have a poke around with it when I get home.

I wasn't at liberty to give the code away when I wrote it, but probably
it's safe now. I'll get in touch off list

JB