[vtkusers] Re: vtkImageMapper and GetWholeZMax() question

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 29 06:41:22 EDT 2006

Ok, upon looking into the vtkImageMapper class, the values are produced by
calling the GetWholeExtent() on the input.

The values returned by it are:

XY: 0, 255:0, 255:0, 119
YZ: 0, 199:0, 186:0, 199
XZ: 0, 199:0, 186:0, 199

Now, what exactly is the difference between the different extents... I
thought the extent would be the dimension of the object...

Please enlighten me!

Thanks,
Anja