[vtkusers] size of QVTKWidget

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 24 13:24:46 EDT 2006

Hi everyone,

This might be more of a QT question than a VTK question.

I am having trouble finding the size of a QVTKWidget that hosts a
vtkImageViewer. I want to center the input image and of course I need to
find the host window size for that.

Does not matter when I call the getRenderWindow()->GetSize() or the QTWidget
size functions it always seems to return the wrong size of the
window...Anything in the range from 640 to 86!

If anyone has found a way to find the correct size of a QT window, please
let me know.

By the way, the window is contained in a vertical layout manager.

Thanks,

Anja