[vtkusers] ParaView File Save View Image Crashes X11

Stewart.Dickson at noaa.gov Stewart.Dickson at noaa.gov
Wed Aug 23 11:18:23 EDT 2006

Just to complain...

This bug crashes X11 outright on MacOS-X (Darwin) 10.4.7

Crash log attached.

[Apple has a handy-dandy bug reporter which fires off every time an
application goes down.  I've been using this lots.]

Thanks,

-Stewart Dickson
Principal Scientific Subject Matter Expert in Visualization
NOAA National Climatic Data Center

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 12:27:01 EDT 2006