[vtkusers] More QT and VTK Problems

Anja Ende anja.ende at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 22 07:56:02 EDT 2006

Hi there,

It looks like the VTK include directory is not there in your project
configs.

For example, my .PRO file lists the libs and includes for VTK as follows:

LIBS += -lvtkWidgets -lQVTK -lvtkpng -lvtktiff -lvtkzlib -lvtkjpeg
-lvtkexpat -lvtkMPEG2Encode -lvtkIO -lvtkRendering -lvtkGraphics
-lvtkImaging -lvtkftgl -lvtkfreetype -lvtkFiltering -lvtkCommon -lvtksys
-lvtkDICOMParser -lvtkpng -lXt

INCLUDEPATH += /usr/local/include/vtk-5.0

I think you will need to specify where to look for VTK headers. Also, do not
forget to include the libs as well!

Good luck!

Anja